Neko

adopt your own virtual pet!
Celebrating the Best Blogs of Summer]

Monday, August 21, 2006

What a weekend!



Ok I got all my emails this morning and I was rather perturbed. It seems there are some problems arising among the Fuzz Family. I am not sure quite what is going on. From what I gather people are not welcoming the advise and help of others. I am really saddened by this. I hope it all works out in the best interest of the kitties. Now for something else. I have finally gotten a new place. It will cut my travel time to the new work place down a bit, not quite half. But it is closer. I will be moving next weekend. So I will not be posting on the 31 or the 1. Just a heads up. Jake and Spot can go and there are no problems with that. Except my boyfriend hates cats. Oh well he will just have to learn to deal with it.

7 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger momsbusy said...

the question is: do they like him? animals are a good judge of character. if they like him then he will grow to like/love them. if they can't stand him, well, life will be rocky at best. hope all goes well.

as for the other issue. do not pass judgement unless you know all of the facts. which is good advise for any issue. enough said.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger danielle said...

Oh mom you are right. In bot aspects. I have no hard feelings to anyone. I am just saddened that there is fighting or argueing. Spot likes anyone. Jake wants to climb on him but Joe won't give him a chance.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Katnippia said...

I have to agree with both of you. I love our fuzz family.

Danielle, well it just might be a matter of time before Joe gives in. I know my kitty crew, they are persistant. I'm sure your boys won't give up on him.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Hello Ladies! Take your cues from your cats, enough said about that!

It saddens me too, what is going on with our "family". I truly like all the members in our fuzz pack. I think things have gotten way out of control. I too, hope it blows over soon. I hate to see everyone so mad. :(

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Meowmepurr's Mumma said...

Danielle, your cats are part of the package, just as your children are! Go slowly. You know Mumma worries! Please email me your new snail-mail address.

Well, I went and stuck my oar in over at Kat's Cat. It hurts all of us to have this fussin' and hateful words flying around. I don't want anyone to leave the group! I just want to smack a few upside the head and tell them to go to their rooms until they can "play nice."

UFF!!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger momsbusy said...

i like that "play nice" comment.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Love the pics of Cairo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

What type of emoticon are you?

Compassionate

The nice one who's there to give a helping hand.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

discover your dog breed @ quiz meme
adopt your own virtual pet!