Neko

adopt your own virtual pet!
Celebrating the Best Blogs of Summer]

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Well I don't know


Ok I am going to find out this morning if I get to rent the place that is 975 a month. I have to wait until about 10:30. I am going to call the guy. He said he had an appt and if she doesn't show the place is mine. I would love to buy a place but I don't even know where to start. I am going to go to the bank on Sat and see what kind of information they can give me. Well I'm off for now. I just like this picture.

4 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that whatever your wish is it will come true.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger danielle said...

Thank you Claire.

I just found out that the apartment was rented. I am still looking though. There is mostly winter rentals down here. That sucks. Hopefully I can find something.

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it probably wasn't the right place for you but certainly check out the options for buying a home. I would think you would qualify for some type of loan for a first time buyer. My daughter checked several banks and mortgage companies until she found one that did help her, so that might take a little time too. Also look for places that might be renting with an option to buy.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger danielle said...

I am going to go to the bank Sat.and see what they say. I am also going to talk to a friend who was helped through a place that helps first time buyers. I would also love to rent to buy. That way you don't have to have a big down payment. The whole money thing sucks to.Trying to save and trying to pay bills. It just doesn't work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

What type of emoticon are you?

Compassionate

The nice one who's there to give a helping hand.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

discover your dog breed @ quiz meme
adopt your own virtual pet!