Neko

adopt your own virtual pet!
Celebrating the Best Blogs of Summer]

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Almost over



Today is supposed to be the last day of the heat wave. It has been 7 days. I can't wait. my daughter wasn't feeling good this morning. If she happens to get sick today the Y is going to call. I am hoping they call but she is alright. I keep forgetting my camera at home. I need to u[pload some pictures. Well I am real busy at work today. I have to make this short. I will miss this guy!

4 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Awwww...It's my Zebby boy! I hope to get there today to visit with him! I don't know when it's supposed to get cooler here! Guess I need to watch the weather!

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Handsome Zebby. Very nice pictures of his adorable face. Hope your daughter is ok, Danielle. And your weather should be better tomorrow. we are at 74 degrees at 1:00p.m. EST. Yea!!!!
It's coming your way!!!!

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Danielle - I too hope all is well with your daughter! I see you haven't posted all day! I'm a little concerned. Let us know!

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger momsbusy said...

danni, hope your daughter is well. we are sad to see zebby go but hopefully he will get adopted quickly since he has been shown that there are beans out there that will love him. (thanks kat)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

What type of emoticon are you?

Compassionate

The nice one who's there to give a helping hand.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

discover your dog breed @ quiz meme
adopt your own virtual pet!