Neko

adopt your own virtual pet!
Celebrating the Best Blogs of Summer]

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tagged

Ok I was tagged. By the way this is Jake typing to you.

I was tagged by Missy Blue Eyes. www.missyblueeyes.blogspot.com

Here's the rules which I shamefully COPIED from Missy Blue eyes.

1.The player of this game starts with "5 weird things / habits about yourself".

2.In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.

3.The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims.

4.Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


1. Ok lets see I do not keand very well. I am not good at it. I only started a while ago.

2. I do not care for men (except for my boy)

3. I will only eat two kinds of crunchy food.

4. I just recently started to like wet food and treats. I didn't know what I was missing. Now I go crazy for them.

5. I do not care for people food.


I am tagging Bonni&Victor.
I am tagging Boni Maroni and gang. HOT(M)BC
I am tagging Millie.
I am tagging Oreo.
I am tagging BeauBeau&Angie.

5 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Oh, I've got to fink furry hard bout this. Fanks fur taggin us, Jake! If we copy you, do we credit MBE or you? I'm always tryin to tag Bonnie, but she just hisses an runs from me. Don't know why - I'm a nice kitty.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger danielle said...

Victor Tabbycay,
It is my pleasure to tag you. When I try to tag Spot and Casper they hiss and run too. Who knows I just want to play.
Jake

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger danielle said...

I forgot (cause I'm a cat) Give MBE the credit.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Ok, the visitors are gone an we was able to post our weirdnessessessess. Come see! Jake, maybe you an I can play tag sumtime since our "roommates" are so un-tagful!

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Proactiv store locations in raleigh nc Tramadol sale 180 ct 100 free ship latina amateur audition Pay promotion strategy click marketing per ppc 1999 volvo s80 fuel Fiat uno sprzedam provigil recall 2007 hummer h3 used audi chertsey Bentley fat cat quarters http://www.landroverroofracks.info/Volkswagen-caravelle.html prom pictures with mac cosmetics Nissan sentra 2001 repair manual 'march 2006' tamiflu doseage bird flu h5n1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

What type of emoticon are you?

Compassionate

The nice one who's there to give a helping hand.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

discover your dog breed @ quiz meme
adopt your own virtual pet!