Neko

adopt your own virtual pet!
Celebrating the Best Blogs of Summer]

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Not much to say



Well I am going to start by saying I am really happy that our family is back!!!!!!!!!!! I was telling Kat I think it was that sisters fight. That is what we are. Maybe the ocasional brother to. I am just so happy about the outcome. I am starting to get nervous because I have one weekend left before we move. I have so much stuff to pack and so little time. AAGGHH. It will be fine though. I hope. I think I might be taking lots of pictures of the before, during and after the move. Well off to do trivia.

3 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Hello Danni! I agree, I love that things are starting to get back to normal. I think it might take a little time before we're exactly where we once were, but I think it will happen. Just the fact that Rose and Kathleen are talking and listening to each other is so absolutely wonderful!!!

Moving can be stressful! Until I am all packed, I panic! I always think I won't be ready! You'll be fine and ready on moving day! I'll be thinking about you!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Danielle congrats on your new place, and I'm sure all will go well with the move. I'm glad things are somewhat back to normal with our fuzz pack too. I can't stand all that arguing.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger momsbusy said...

i agree with everyone. it is so much nicer to not have the bickering and hostility. i used what happened as the basis for my wednesday night lesson for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders i teach. we discussed the power of the spoken/written word. how it can hurt or help someone. they really got into it. at this age they have either been a victim or know a victim of someone who used words to hurt. they also gave examples of when words helped them feel better. i can only pray this lesson is taken to heart and stays with them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

What type of emoticon are you?

Compassionate

The nice one who's there to give a helping hand.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

discover your dog breed @ quiz meme
adopt your own virtual pet!