Neko

adopt your own virtual pet!
Celebrating the Best Blogs of Summer]

Friday, October 13, 2006

Oh what a day

Well lets see. It has been too long since I last posted. I am just thrilled that I am here tonight. Lets start with some great news. The school my kids go to have a program that is run by the teachers. I can't remember what it is called. Well what they do is they put together their own money into a fund. Themoney collected is distributed to families who can use some help with clothing and shoes and jackets. That type of stuff. I got a phone call and they wanted to help out my kids. SO I was given a gift card to Target. We are hopefully going to go there tomorrow to buy new winter clothes. I am so thankful for the thoughts from all thouse who were gracious enough to put their own money into this fund. I can't even express what I fell inside for that. OK that is the good news. Now I don't think it is really bad news but it is getting colder outside and my kitties are forced to stay out. I need some input. What can I do to make sure they stay warm and comfortable?????????????/ I hate that they can not come inside. Joe has not even come close to even thinking about changing his mind about liking any cat. He says when he moves in the other cats that I feed (with out him knowing) have to go. I am going to try this weekend to start trying to find new homes for them. They do have their problems though. One of them is a great lap cat but isn't too much into being picked up. She's real good. One has a slight attitude problem but he's cool.The others are either ferel or the neighbors or just too skittish. We do have about 7 cats all together. I am really worried about my boys though. Any information you can give would be wonderful. Like I said I want them as comfy as possible.

Now here is some venting. The kids have not been listening to me at all. No matter what I say or do. My son is extremely hyper tonight. My daughter just won't listen. I hate days like these. I found out today that a lady I work with was fired as she was leaving for the day. I stop and think WOW! how can they just up and do that? She has a daughter that is not even 10 months old yet. That is just wrong. They expect you to give a two week notice if you are going to quit but they can't show the same respec. I find it completely fucked up. Oh I almost forgot. I got out of work early yesterday so I could register my car. Well I was unable to do so because the title is in California. I have to wait until it gets here. Anyway I was on the way home and I saw a car on the side of the road with a lady . I decided to pull over and see if she needed a phone. I pull up and notice she was holding her daughter. 8 months old. It was about 430 and starting to get cold. She told me she was there for about half an hour. People were driving by looking and pointing. No one stopped. Well 2 minutes after I got there someone else pulled over. We told him we were all set. A cop showed up to. He left. The tow truck showed up. I gave her a ride home. She met my kids I met her family. Her oldest daught is just starting to try and get a babysitting job. I think I might be her first customer. She is excited. Well out of an agrravating day came a friendship. That was cool. I forgot what else I was going to say so I think I will end it there on a happy note. Let me just say people can be such assholes. I ama just glad I was in no rush and stopped to help. Oh I think I might know why it is difficult for me to get online. The stupid cable that goes into the jack is broken. I have to get a new one. I can't figure how to upload the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

talk to Toni (the mom at The Calico Girls blog) and Robyn from Hot(M)BC about the outdoor kitties. both of them have outdoor kitties and they go to great lengths to make them comfortable and warm for winter.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Poor Spot and Jake. This makes me very sad.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger caspersmom said...

Do you mean Jake and Spot has to go outside? That would make me want to vent. Sorry.

When Patches was living outside I got a big box and cut out just part of one side and put a towel on the bottom and she slept in there. She also wrapped herself around the stove pipe on the roof to keep warm. We have a big porch outside in the front and that is where I put the box. For awhile Bobbie would get inside and they would keep each other warm.

Try what Grr, Midnight and Cocoa said.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger caspersmom said...

Almost forgot, that was great what the school does for families like yours. God Bless them. and God Bless you for being such a good Samaritin.

 
At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why on earth are you having someone come to live with you who doesn't like cats and demands that your cats are banished to live outside?

Think deeply and long about sharing your life with a cat hater.

You and your kitties, stay safe :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

What type of emoticon are you?

Compassionate

The nice one who's there to give a helping hand.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

discover your dog breed @ quiz meme
adopt your own virtual pet!