Neko

adopt your own virtual pet!
Celebrating the Best Blogs of Summer]

Monday, August 28, 2006

Road Trip



Well we kinda did a road trip this weekend. We didn't go far but we drove for about 3 hours each way. We went to visit my uncle in Mass. It was his 50th b-day party. We stayed for about 3 hours. They have a kitty I got pictures of her. I think she is 4 months old. I spent about 45 min with her. Well I am at work so I have to make this short. If I can get on line later I will post more. She wouldn't hold still. I forgot her name to.

5 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

OOOOHHHH, I love road trips!!!!! And a kitty at your destination, even better!!!! It sounds like a good time was had by you and the kitty with no name.

So how are you today Danielle? I hope your week is off to a good start. How are the kids, Jake?
Take Care!

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger danielle said...

Kim,
Jake is good. I am on the even more nervous side because the move is getting closer. But I am in great spirits. I am sad though because of Luna. I think at some point in time today Jake and Spot will post. Thanks for asking. How's everthing on your side?

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger momsbusy said...

i am so excited for you danielle. moving can be a great adventure if you let it be. don't make it into a nerve racking situation. think of packing as getting your booty ready to bury and unpacking as finding hidden treasure. that might get the kids into helping. play the part even. let'em dress up as pirates or whatever you pretend to be. have a little fun and make it a good memory.

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello little fuzzy kitty! you look furry cute. we haf lotsa blurry pic-shures on account of we doesn't hold still much eiffur

 
At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

What type of emoticon are you?

Compassionate

The nice one who's there to give a helping hand.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

discover your dog breed @ quiz meme
adopt your own virtual pet!