Neko

adopt your own virtual pet!
Celebrating the Best Blogs of Summer]

Thursday, August 10, 2006

no answer yet



Ok I haven't heard back from the lady about the apt. I made some calls last night. There is another place I am going to check out on Sat. morning. This is a suplex two bedroom for 975 a month. There is a problem though. They don't allow pets. No matter what happens I will have my kitties. We just have to make sure nobody knows. So the search continues. The first place would be good because it is closer to work. It cuts the travel time in half. The place I am going to look at is farther away. Oh well I have to take what I can get.

3 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Danielle, something will come up although it may take a little time. Just be patient.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Good luck, and keep looking! The right place will come about!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger danielle said...

Oooohhhh good advise! Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

What type of emoticon are you?

Compassionate

The nice one who's there to give a helping hand.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

discover your dog breed @ quiz meme
adopt your own virtual pet!