Neko

adopt your own virtual pet!
Celebrating the Best Blogs of Summer]

Monday, March 03, 2008

Wow oh Wow

Well well. It has been ages since I have been here. I actually posted on my new place at http://www.dannieb123.wordpress.com I have been told how to comment and get into my blogger account so I just want to make this post and let everyone know about the other site. I am going to try and keep up on that. Well since I am here I might as well say that I do have some bitching. I started working two and a half weeks ago. I was told I would be working 40 hours. Well I have yet to make it. Last week I think I got about 30-35 hours. The week before I got 34. Well this week I might get 10. The place I work was supposed to open tomorrow but they are unable to so they think friday. Well things can only get better right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

What type of emoticon are you?

Compassionate

The nice one who's there to give a helping hand.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

discover your dog breed @ quiz meme
adopt your own virtual pet!