Neko

adopt your own virtual pet!
Celebrating the Best Blogs of Summer]

Friday, July 07, 2006

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ok this short week is almost over. It has taken a while though. Well I am in good spirits today. I met a guy the other day and last night we went to a meeting and after we sat down on the wall at the beach. We talked for about 45 minutes or so. Things are looking up! Well I have been a single mom most of the time. I have had a couple relationships throughout the past 8 years. I have been single for the past 3. I was not planning on trying to get one, but things just seem to be headed in that direction. I am not 100% sure if I am ready though. I am not going to be rushing anything. Gonna take it nice and slow. I like the rock picture. I also figure I would follow the pic from yesterday with the chasing scene.

4 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the chipmunk survived the cat stalking!!!

Well, Danielle, sounds like your plan is a very good one to take with this relationship. Hope it works out the way you would like. You sound like a wonderful person and deserve the best.

Hope Jake is still doing well.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Katnippia said...

Good Morning!

I like the kittys intent look, while stalking the lil chipmunk.
I agree with Claire your plan is a very good one, and you are a wonderful person and deserve the best.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Love the pictures! Holy cow! Will ya check out those FB's!!! I'll have to email this pic to Rosie!

Danielle- Sounds like you taking the right approach to a relationship! Good luck! Give Jakey hugs and kisses for me!

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger momsbusy said...

has anyone noticed what the top picture has hidden in it? look closely, tilt head to left.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

What type of emoticon are you?

Compassionate

The nice one who's there to give a helping hand.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

discover your dog breed @ quiz meme
adopt your own virtual pet!