Neko

adopt your own virtual pet!
Celebrating the Best Blogs of Summer]

Monday, July 03, 2006

In the middle of a long weekend!

YEAH!!!!! I can make a post. I have been waiting what seems like forever. It really has been a long weekend so far. I spent a lot of time looking for a phone cable to hook up my puter. I am going to clean my room today I think. That is something I have been puttingt off for so long now. I think it has been too humid to really do much of anything. I do not have the kids today so I should make the most of it. I really don't want to but I need to. I really had something I wanted to vent about on Saturday but it seems I have forgotten. Well I thnk that will be all for now. I have to get home and start cleaning. Fun fun. I will see you all in a while I will check back throughout the day.

4 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Hi Danielle! Glad you were able to post today. I miss your pictures but know we'll see more later.

I have something I want to vent about. Do any of you have kids with ADHD? I need some help.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger danielle said...

My best friends son has it. I think my son has it slightly. I am going to have him re-tested.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

You know what, I don't want to be a complainer. My son has it, along with a multitude of other problems. I'm just stressed and depressed today, actually, the last few days. Sorry, I'm not going to be a downer. Thinking happy thoughts, thinking happy thoughts, thinking happy...aaaahhhh, that's better. :)

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger momsbusy said...

glad you could post danni. hope to have you back w/ pics soon. miss the posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

What type of emoticon are you?

Compassionate

The nice one who's there to give a helping hand.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

discover your dog breed @ quiz meme
adopt your own virtual pet!