Neko

adopt your own virtual pet!
Celebrating the Best Blogs of Summer]

Monday, July 03, 2006

In the middle of a long weekend!

YEAH!!!!! I can make a post. I have been waiting what seems like forever. It really has been a long weekend so far. I spent a lot of time looking for a phone cable to hook up my puter. I am going to clean my room today I think. That is something I have been puttingt off for so long now. I think it has been too humid to really do much of anything. I do not have the kids today so I should make the most of it. I really don't want to but I need to. I really had something I wanted to vent about on Saturday but it seems I have forgotten. Well I thnk that will be all for now. I have to get home and start cleaning. Fun fun. I will see you all in a while I will check back throughout the day.

5 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Hi Danielle! Glad you were able to post today. I miss your pictures but know we'll see more later.

I have something I want to vent about. Do any of you have kids with ADHD? I need some help.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger danielle said...

My best friends son has it. I think my son has it slightly. I am going to have him re-tested.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Kim said...

You know what, I don't want to be a complainer. My son has it, along with a multitude of other problems. I'm just stressed and depressed today, actually, the last few days. Sorry, I'm not going to be a downer. Thinking happy thoughts, thinking happy thoughts, thinking happy...aaaahhhh, that's better. :)

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger momsbusy said...

glad you could post danni. hope to have you back w/ pics soon. miss the posts.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Karen C. said...

Kim - I have ADHD and so does my 12 year old. My 15 year old has ADD (without the "H"). My 14 year old has only one totally focused person in her head - poor girl. What's going on?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

What type of emoticon are you?

Compassionate

The nice one who's there to give a helping hand.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

discover your dog breed @ quiz meme
adopt your own virtual pet!